Friday, October 16, 2009

Milestone For Conner

Conner Makes New Friends

Conner has discovered some new friends in the reflection of the oven, dishwasher, our standing mirror and that circle thing in the bathtub under the faucet against the wall of the tub. He'll crawl up to those and smoosh his nose against it and try to touch, "the other person." Pretty darn cute.

First Milestone

Conner ate half of his jar of baby food without choking or gagging. It was tender chicken and stars. Good job Conner!

Second and Funnest Milestone

After eating his chicken and stars he needed a bath. We aren't the greatest couple when it comes to keeping him clean. While in the tub he crawled over to the edge of the tub put his hands on the top and stood up all by himself. I let him stand there for maybe two seconds before I put him back in the water. I gave him lots of clapping and praise and then realized I probably shouldn't praise him for doing that in the tub, too dangerous. Crazy to see a little naked baby standing all by himself but it was fun to see him hit another milestone.

1 comment:

lindseyfrancom said...

I love naked baby cheeks and first milestones. You are going to be so grateful you have recorded all of this!