where I got sweet cheeks but yesterday Steve was helping me change a diaper and he looked and almost threw up. He said he never wanted me to call him sweet cheeks again.
I think Conner loves this walker. I would have put him in the backyard on the patio where he can move easier but Copper was out and I didn't want to deal with him.
I just thought this was kind of cute.
The one item in our house that is not baby proof. It's been pulled over twice.
Tonight Steve's sister get set apart and we are all going to dinner after. It's going to be weird not having her around for the next 18 months.
On a side note I have been trying to teach Conner the word soft. I have had my hair pulled too much lately and have come close to tears on many occasions. I hope he learns it quickly. Last week he grabbed my hair and I couldn't get him to let go finally he pulled his hand down and with it were 7 strands of hair. Ouch.


2 comments:
He is doing so well! What a cute little guy. I am 100% with you on teaching the word soft. Cooper is going through the same phase. So, Conner is way ahead of Cooper. I have been trying to give Cooper baby puffs and if you even put them on his tongue, he gags so bad that he throws up. It isn't just a little spit up either, it is a full on throw up. Anything chunky he cannot handle. We have been trying to give him tiny bites of bread, cookies, bananas, anything and he gags on all of it to the point where he throws up. I have been worried about it too. Matt keeps telling me to stop trying to get him to eat solids, but I am worried he will not ever eat solids. I haven't even attempted sage 3 foods yet. I know he would throw it up. I have a niece that is 5 weeks older than Cooper and she eats anything. Her mom prepares more dinner just for her baby because she eats it all. I feel like I am years away from that. You are definitely not alone on feeling your little one is behind. Let me know if you find anything that works so I can give it a try. :)
"soft" is a way better word than "no" or "don't hit". I have tried to teach that. Channing still doesn't get it though! He likes to butte heads-hard or slap across the cheek. Pulling hair is no fun either- 7 strands, my goodness.
Post a Comment