Steve took work off on Friday thinking he would be Elk hunting. Instead he decided to spend the day with our family. I woke up to him bringing me pancakes in bed. He had spelled out my name with the batter. My mom always did this growing up and he knows I like it. Then we gave Conner his first hair cut. It was getting pretty long.
8 years ago


2 comments:
I have the Zuppa Toscana recipe and LOOOOOOVVVEEE it! And it is suprisingly simple!
Those fall pictures are gorgeous. What an awesome husband bringing you pancakes in bed on top of spending the day with you instead of hunting.
Oh! and first haircut- how exciting! My oldest has a ton of hair and needed a haircut that young too but my first just barely had his first at 15 months- and I don't really know if it needed it!!!
Thanks for leaving me your new address!
Post a Comment