Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 Month Birthday!

At Conner's doctor appointment on Monday he was prescribed some penicillin. He has had a cold for 3 weeks and the doctor said that one of his ears was pink inside and had some fluid. I guess when a baby is sick that long they usually prescribe an antibiotic to help clear them up. I am so grateful that Conner isn't picky. He hasn't disliked anything that has entered his mouth including medicine. Here are his stats: Length: 28.25"-50%, Weight: 19.6 lbs-50%, and Head Circ: 46 cm. 75%.
He is such an amazing child, very happy. He gets so excited whenever Steve comes home from work. He'll stop what he is doing and crawl to Steve. I am getting so excited about these books that I am making. I am now working on one called, The Princess and the Pea. The book is shaped like a circle (pea). I can't wait to finish it. I am going to start a nursery rhymes book that I am even more excited about. Tonight we have Steve's work party at Goodwood. Yum! This weekend we don't have anything planned which I am very excited about.Conner followed his ball under the Christmas tree.
An empty glue stick is one of his favorite toys.
My precious boys.
Nine month pic.
Two other things, Conner now knows his name. He will turn just about every time you call him. Or maybe is that he knows my voice hmmm? Second he laughs so much when you play peek a boo with him. If you want to get him to smile just play that with him.

No comments: