What a day, Conner has been so sick. Sunday it started with a cough, then a runny nose on top of the cough. Monday morning he woke up with a bad diaper rash. As the day continued Conner didn't want to eat, he would cough and throw up, he would lay himself down on his stomach on the ground and not move. He was miserable. That night he was up four times. Tuesday started with his diaper leaking out diarrhea. It was up the front of his onsie up to his chest. On his socks, and on his sheets that I had just cleaned the day before. So needless to say he had a bath. After that I managed to get him to eat some applesauce, then we went in the front room to play. He crawled up to me and it was like Niagra Falls. He threw up all over me, more than I ever thought a baby could. So both of us got a shower. The pediatrician's office said to give him pedialyte if he kept throwing up and to keep trying to give him formula. He went down for a nap but when he woke up he had a temperature of 101 and his feet and hands were full on purple. I called the doctor's office again and they said it was normal for his appendiges to turn purple with his temperature. His body is trying to regulate his temperature, just give him Tylenol. I kept trying every now and then to give him formula and eventually he took a whole bottle. Then he started to cough and it all came back up over Conner, the couch, the pillow, blanket and me. Time for Conner's fourth outfit for the day and my third. Poor thing.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment