Although we cannot use it for 2 more months I am so excited to get his car seat. It is awesome, it is a 3 in 1. It is called Nautilus by Graco. We had been looking for car seats and found one that we liked at Wal-Mart for only $57, they had it on display so we put Conner in it. He was too short for it. The "wings" of the chair that offer him support were up higher than he reached, and it started at 30 lbs. Well they only have to be 20 lbs and 1 year to be put forward facing. We looked a little longer and found this one that we ended up buying. It starts at 20 lbs and because it is a 3 in 1 it can hold a child up to 100 lbs once it is in the booster position. Here are some pics.
8 years ago


2 comments:
Hey becca, this is emily from mt timp. I have this car seat for my 2 year old and LOVE IT!!!
Hey Becca! I'm just reading your blog and looking at your cute little guy. He's adorable! Congratulations!
Our baby is almost a year in February and we need to get a front facing car seat too. So I was wondering where you found it and how much it was.
Post a Comment