Conner's seventh tooth finally came through. He is becoming quite the chatter box. Last night we had mine and Steve's parents over for dinner. When it came time for Conner to go to bed everyone waved goodnight and then Conner started to wave back. I looked at everyone and said, "Is he waving?" I was so surprised.
Last weekend I made fudge for the first time in my life. I had no idea what it took to make fudge. I thought you mixed ingredients together and chilled it, no, you have to cook it and reach a certain temperature. We were using a candy thermometer and we accidentally dropped it into the bottom of the pan. But I think that it turned out good.
On Sunday a family in our ward invited us to their house for dinner along with another family. There were four kids under the age of 16 months it was so fun. Conner pretty much just observed the other kids. I love when he has the opportunity to get around more kids. Monday night we had the Ferguson family Christmas party and that was a lot of fun. Eleven kids under the age of eight.
One year ago we canceled our Dish Network and decided to not have tv. Well, now that I am home alone all the time and everyone once in a while it would be nice to watch a show. So I surprised Steve with Direct TV. On Tuesday they came and installed it, just in time for the BYU bowl game. We invited mine and Steve's parents over for dinner and to watch the bowl game. It was nice, I made a turkey dinner. It was my second time making a turkey, and I had a heck of a time trying to get that metal bar out from around it's legs. I ended up using some wire cutters to be able to move the legs apart to get everything out.
This is him during the opening process. He would get a piece of the paper off and then sit there and play with it.


4 comments:
Connor is so dang cute!!!!
yes, I am getting nervous, bad!! I was actually just barely thinking, "I am not sure I can get into the 'pushing' position!!! AHh
Cute pictures of Conner. That toy in the picture is a lot of fun. Though we don't own it, one of my sis's do and it is a blast!
You are so cute having your in-laws over for dinner. We don't have a place for a kitchen table at our place so I don't dare host people! I can't believe you've made 2 turkeys! I have made one and I swear I will never do it again!
How fun for him and you that he's old enough to enjoy Christmas (even if he doesn't understand it). He always makes me smile when I see pictures of him.
Post a Comment