Well Conner has hit double digits, crazy. He really likes mac and cheese, climbing stairs, and splashing in water. He has eight teeth and his canines have looked like they could come through any day for 2 months. He is a great addition to our family and I can't wait to add more.
We bought a box of fruit and Conner crawled over to it and bit into the apple. I went over to supervise and look how much he ended up eating.
Conner got his second hair cut last weekend. He gets so curious about the clippers, which makes it a little difficult for Steve to cut. But he did a great job.
The neighbors dog across the street keeps barking and I am trying to put Conner down for a nap so I ended up setting up his pack-n-play in my closet so he could take a nap. Which is probably nice for him because it is dark.
Debbie and Garen gave their kids two bunnies for Christmas. This is Conner playing.
We bought a box of fruit and Conner crawled over to it and bit into the apple. I went over to supervise and look how much he ended up eating.
Conner got his second hair cut last weekend. He gets so curious about the clippers, which makes it a little difficult for Steve to cut. But he did a great job.


No comments:
Post a Comment