Just so you know it takes him 35 seconds to take the steps. He only does it the one time even though the video is three minutes. After seeing myself on this video I am never going to be this chubby again!
Holy cow I can't believe he is getting so big!! You have such a cute little family:) I can't believe it has almost been a year since we have worked together. Miss you tons!
Well, just to be cautious, I did the glucose test again because he is large and it was elevated so I have to do the 3 hour now.... :( I know you can sympathize with me. Sucks. At least I don't have very much longer!
3 comments:
Holy cow I can't believe he is getting so big!! You have such a cute little family:) I can't believe it has almost been a year since we have worked together. Miss you tons!
Sorry that message was from me. I forget to sign in when I get on the blog and my husband is always signed in for his job.
sarahashley84@hotmail.com
Well, just to be cautious, I did the glucose test again because he is large and it was elevated so I have to do the 3 hour now.... :( I know you can sympathize with me. Sucks. At least I don't have very much longer!
Post a Comment