8 years ago
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Girl's Night Out
Wednesday night I had such a fun time with my sister and my mom. We went shopping at Kohl's and out to eat at Chili's. I didn't realize how much I needed to just get out. It was so fun not having to worry about kids or husbands. One thing that I use to do before I had Conner was to sing really loud in the car. Now I don't because I don't want to wake up Conner or make him think that I am upset with how loud I am. It sounds pretty silly but last night driving home without Conner I sang in the car so loud and it was fun. I am the most tone deaf, off tune person you'll ever meet but I enjoyed it. I came home rejuvinated and was able to be a better wife and mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment