As you can tell I really haven't had anything going on in my life. But here are some pictures from the week that I thought were fun. Oh yeah, guess what. Conner spent about 70% of the day walking around. He fell down ALOT but he was back on his feet quickly. We were surprised he suddenly spent so much time walking. Here are some pics from the week.
8 years ago


2 comments:
I can't believe how big he gets. Everytime you post pictures he has changed. He is sure becoming a little man! I like the wii zapper next to him in that picture. Is Steve training him already?? Hahaha! :) Clint went and bought that game too! OH these Men!! ;)
What a cutie! That is awesome he spend most of the day walking. I can't wait for Cooper to start. He knows how he is just choosing not to. The little stinker. Our little boys are turning one so soon. Time has gone by way too fast. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment