Conner turned 15 months on June 7th and he looked great at his doctor's appointment.
He is 32 1/4" tall (I think) which is 75th percentile,
weighs 23.8 lbs which is 50th percentile,
and his head is in the 75th percentile I don't remember how big it was.
This is a picture of Conner's meaty thigh with his blue camo band aide after his got his shots.
On Wednesday Steve had to work out in Roosevelt. He left at 6:00 am on Wednesday and wasn't suppose to get home until Friday night. Luckily he was able to make it home Thursday night because they got their work done so fast. It is hard to go to sleep without Steve next to me and Conner was having dad withdrawals. To try and keep ourselves busy we went to my niece's coach pitch game. Here are some pics.
Conner and me right before the softball game. I am so grateful that I have him.
As we were getting into the car to go to the coach pitch game Conner fell and got his first skinned knee. Am I a first time mom or what!
He is just chilling at the game.

Grandma and Conner
As soon as I get the camera out Conner runs over to me to look at the pictures on the back of the camera. So I couldn't get a picture of him just standing there he is constantly coming to look at the camera.
He totally reminds me of Charlie Brown in this picture.
Conner's favorite thing to do right now is run away when I call for him or to just completely ignore me when I am talking.
On Wednesday Steve had to work out in Roosevelt. He left at 6:00 am on Wednesday and wasn't suppose to get home until Friday night. Luckily he was able to make it home Thursday night because they got their work done so fast. It is hard to go to sleep without Steve next to me and Conner was having dad withdrawals. To try and keep ourselves busy we went to my niece's coach pitch game. Here are some pics.


1 comment:
he is such a doll becca!
Post a Comment