Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend at the Cabin

This weekend we went to Steve's aunt and uncle's cabin by Mt. Pleasant. Almost all of his brothers and sisters were there with their kids. It was nice. We went 4-wheeling, played Just Dance on the Wii and ate. I love food. But I am starting a diet. It isn't too bad either. You can earn 10 points a day. You get:
one point for eating a healthy and proportioned breakfast
one point for eating a healthy and proportioned lunch
one point for eating a healthy and proportioned dinner
one point for drinking 64 oz of water
one point for taking a multivitamin
one point for not eating sugar (sweets)
one point for not eating unhealthy snakes
one point for not eating after 8:00 pm
two points for exercising 45 minutes a day.
Sounds pretty good huh? The best part is, you get one free day a week! I seriously want to go and buy Just Dance for the Wii and have that be my workout everyday. It really is a workout if you get into it and it is fun. I can't wait to get healthy. Now here are some pics from the weekend:
He was loving it!
The picture above is of most of the cousins. Conner started closing his eyes and falling asleep on the 4 wheeler ride. He just watched Steve and me behind him the entire time.

Conner was so stinking excited at this point (Above picture). All the kids were in one room getting ready to lay down and go to bed. He started squealing and wouldn't stop moving. He was climbing onto the bunk beds, climbing over kids, pretty much just getting in the way of all his cousins. I think that was his favorite part about the weekend.
I am loving family time more and more. I am so blessed to have Conner and Steve and this next one is going to make things even MORE fun! Can't wait!
Today Conner was running around the backyard completely naked. Don't worry I had him lathered from head to toe with sunscreen. He was playing in his kiddie pool. He was one happy boy. On Wednesday he has is 15 month check up. He is getting SO big.

1 comment:

Celeste Ferguson said...

So when are we starting this diet thing?? I didn't hear. I had so much fun with you guys this weekend! Go buy Just Dance!! :)