Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Progress

This 87 year old woman gave me a Schwinn bike that she has had in her shed for who knows how many years. It is from the 1970s, it doesn't have any gears to change to, and the brakes are on the pedals instead of on the handle bars. It even has the original seat. It gives you a workout and I love it! I didn't want to come in when it got dark outside. I felt like a child who just learned how to ride a bike. It felt so good, I felt free. Kind of weird, I know. I also dyed my hair tonight. Gotta love a $7.00 box of color. It is still wet but I think it turned out well. Doing well on my weight loss, except all I want to do right now is go upstairs and eat everything in sight.
Still have 3 more nights of sleeping without Steve. Man it is hard to go to bed at night without him. (He is at scout camp.)
Tomorrow my mom is going to attempt to put some layers in my hair. Yeah!

No comments: