Tuesday, October 26, 2010

18 Weeks

I think my pregnancy is going by fast, but I am eating horribly. I ate relatively healthy with Conner, but it was a lot easier because that is what I craved. With this one I am craving junk food. Candy, fried foods, pretty much everything that is unhealthy for you I want it. How bad is it that I'd be ok if I got gestational diabetes with this one as well? Then I would be forced to be good, because what I am eating right now isn't healthy for the baby for sure. According to babycenter.com the baby is the size of a bell pepper, 5 1/2 inches long from head to rump. I have felt her moving this last week, feels really weird. With Conner I never felt the flutters. I didn't feel anything until I was 22 weeks or so and then it was little bumps. This Friday I have my routine ultrasound. I am excited to see if my due date is on with the size of the baby. I think my belly is the size I was at 30 weeks with Conner. 
I am loving this cooler weather. It is my favorite and definitely gives me a little boost to get more done. My birthday is coming up in 2 weeks. I can't believe I will be 27, it feels so old.

1 comment:

Kim and Preston said...

I am so excited for you! Dont worry 27 is not olds:) Wait until 28..haha.