Yesterday Conner kept grabbing at his diaper, so I thought it was irritating him and needed to be changed. So I layed him down to change it, pulled the diaper down, and down at the bottom of the diaper were three triple A batteries. I started laughing so hard. When I told my mom the story she just laughed and then said don't batteries kind of zing you when they get wet? I hadn't thought about that, poor thing. He was fully dressed with shorts and everything. I am surprised he could get the batteries so far down. But Conner really loves pockets. He tries to find pockets with all his outfits.
This morning Conner was cuddling with me on the couch and I started rubbing his leg. He looked at me giggled and said, "That tickles." It was so cute to hear him say that.
Shortly after that I put Conner down for his nap. He was in their for quite a while just talking. Then he started repeating himself saying, trash, trash, trash. I walked into his room and could smell a pretty strong urine smell. I walked over to his crib and found his diaper that he had taken off. Then I looked under a blanket and found a puddle of urine next to him. I thought it was pretty good that he could get his diaper off by himself. I guess nap time will have to wait while I wash bedding. Right now he is under the kitchen table running his toy car across all of the chairs. I love this age, most of the time. :)
About a month ago Steve and I moved into a rental home in Orem. It is a bit of a fixer upper so one night my parents came over for dinner and then helped us do some work around the house. Here are some pics of Conner being such a big helper.
 |
| Steve bought Conner these gloves at IFA. He feels like such a big boy in them and thinks he can fix everything just like dad. |
 |
| I thought this was just too cute! Conner had to be involved with his grandpa and dad. |
 |
| Hee hee. |
 |
| My dad was being a really good sport to allow Conner to climb on him while he was working. |
 |
| Don't worry the power is off and now we have safety plugs that I can barely get out. |
 |
| Conner's favorite thing to say is, "What's this?" He will go throughout his dad constantly asking and pointing to anything he sees and asking what it is. |
1 comment:
I love this story. :)
Post a Comment