Tuesday, October 12, 2010

First Prayer/Camping/Harvest Time

We went camping a week and half ago. Conner saw Steve sweeping in the trailer so of course Conner decided to sweep. He chose to sweep the ground.

Conner has to do whatever Steve does. It's pretty cute.

The only reason I added this picture was because of Conner. I thought it was funny that he fell in the background right when Steve took this. He just had to carry the lantern around.

My mom and I grew these pumpkins. Aren't they fun?


Picked the apples and pears off of our trees. This is only half of them! Anyone want some apples?

Conner is starting to do this cheeser smile and close his eyes.      

Lastly Conner said his first prayer last night. Here is how it went:
Steve: Dear Heavenly Father
Conner: silence
Steve: Heavenly Father
Conner: Heavenly Fafer
Steve: Thank you for mom.
Conner: Thank you mom
Steve: In the name of Jesus Christ
Conner: Jesus
Steve: Amen
Conner: Amen
So together it went, Heaveny Fafer, thank you mom, Jesus, Amen.

2 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

I love kid prayers!! :)

Sarah said...

so cute! love the prayer! my gosh - apples and pears and pumpkins galore!!! love when little boys want to be like daddy!