Thursday, October 21, 2010

Odd Ball Post/Video



Conner was suppose to be napping. I went in to check on him and found him like this.
Seriously, what is the point of this? They are all just about the same size if they were molded into the same shape. This is dangerous for me because for some reason I feel that I need to eat one of each of them. It's not like they taste different from each other but it's like I'd be missing out somehow if I didn't eat all of the "different" kinds. 

Of course Steve taught a new trick to Conner. It's called, what does mom look like? You'll see it in this video. Conner just has a hard time doing it because he wants to keep playing knuckles.


 Side note: I submitted one of my projects to Cricut and they have selected it to be featured in their weekly newsletter that gets sent out to people all over the world! Pretty cool. I am trying to put together a website that has my creations on it but I need to think of a name. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

love! congrats on the cricut thing! good point on the tootsie rolls..!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

ooh I wish we lived closer! I have a cricut and would love someone to occasionally trade cartridges with and do projects with. I get the cricut newsletter, but didn't see your project. Do you know what one it's in? Congrats! And what a funny boy-it's amazing what they figure out to do! Oh, and I very much agree with the tootsie roll thing. :)