Yesterday I had my regular 15 week appointment at the doctor's office. It was very unexpected that I would get a quick ultrasound. Steve wasn't there so I closed my eyes when they checked the gender. Camie, the ultrasound tech, typed what the gender was on the ultrasound picture and printed it out for me. Then one of my other friends that works at the clinic put the picture in an envelope for me so I wouldn't accidentally see. I then went and met Steve at school during one of his breaks and went to lunch to find out the results. We were both surprised. Steve for sure thought that it would be a boy. I am so excited! I can't wait to meet her. I think it'll be so fun to see Conner as a big brother, as of right now he doesn't seem to have a clue that another baby is coming. But then again, maybe they already talk. As of now her name will be, Megan Dianne Ferguson. Conner's middle name is Ray, because that is Steve's middle name and mine is Dianne.
7 years ago


5 comments:
That is so cool!! :) What a neat idea that way you and Steve could still find out together. :) See, Amber & I told you it was a girl!! :) Being emotional--Must be a Ferguson girl thing. :)
As far as the not updating. Are you putting it to public veiw, posting, and then checking if it updates? Sometimes I have to wait a while before mine will update. It's actually been over night before. The other day I posted, and it too forever to update. So I set it to private and tried again the next day. Then it worked. I don't know any other thoughts, unless you go back to a public blog.
I am so excited about your little girl! We should go shopping!! :) Girls are so fun to shop for!
Yay! I was actually right this time. Congrats!
Hey, it updated!! I can see your posts in my dashboard! :)See you tomorrow.
congrats!
CONGRATS!!! That is so excited! I am so glad things are going to well. Love the name Megan!
Post a Comment