Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pictures!

I have been trying to develop my sewing skills. I've never sew clothes before except for a pair of scrub bottoms in high school. My first attempt was that pinafore that I posted a little while ago and then I attempted skirts. Above is a three tiered ruffle skirt that I made for my niece Kaylee. It looks so cute when she is walking around in it. I took a sewing class in high school but I don't remember it at all. I ask my friend, Hope, my mom and my mother-in-law questions when I need help, or I google.
Adison's skirt.

Another one that I made for my niece Jacie.
I also started to make rings! Aren't these so dang cute! I am trying to find boutique's or stores where I can sell my skirts and rings. Every ring is one of a kind, I don't make two rings alike.

Conner has mastered riding his tricycle. I jog along side of him down the sidewalks by our house just so I can keep up with him.




We went and spent the weekend with my parents up at Spruces. It seems like it was forever ago. I think it was the last weekend in June?

My parent's are camp hosts up there and Conner wanted to help pick up the trash just like they do. So my mom handed him the bucket and the pincher's and sent him to work.

He made sure to get all those pine cones (trash) picked up.


He is so proud of himself.


 Our sweet girl.
Conner got some more toys from one of his cousins who has out grown them. He gets so spoiled. See that bouncy horse on the right he just got that too.

Having fun doing some fireworks at my sister's house in P.G. last Wednesday.


Conner, Adison (Debbie's), Jacie (Debbie's), Mia (Beth's) and Sydney (Beth's)

Kaylee and Debbie


Not sure what happened but right after I started to record, my camera stopped so this is a two part video.



This is how Shannon talks when she is happy.

And lastly...so I have been dyeing my hair dark brown for the last few months and I have really like it, but I decided I wanted to try going back to blonde. So I read on google that when you pick your color just go two shades lighter than your desired result. Ok, no problem. Head on over to Wal-Mart pick up a $3.14 box of hair color and head home. I now have orange hair.

Kind of hard to take a picture of the top of your head by yourself. The color is even worse in person if you can believe that. It did lighten up the brown and then turned to top of my head orange. Now I have to decide what to do. Yes you see how bald I am getting from the insane amount of hair loss after this pregnancy?

2 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

I love the skirts!! If I get you some material will you make some for my girls?! I've seen really cute shirts made that go with those style of skirts. They just take a plain shirt or tank from walmart. Cut out part of the material they made the skirt in and sew it on to the shirts. I will send you a picture of one I bought for Addy one time. How are you making the rings??

Stef said...

So cute! You are truly so talented when it comes to creating things.