Monday, July 4, 2011

Rx

I was having some issues with depression shortly after I got married. My mom put me to a challenge to try and help. This was the criteria:
-attend the temple once a week
-do an act of service for Steve once a week
-do an act of service for someone else once a week
-have personal scripture study morning AND night
-have companion scripture study once a day
-have personal prayer morning and night
-have companion prayer morning and night

I think that was everything but there could have been something else. Anyway, after one week I was feeling  a lot better. So I decided to do this challenge again except I would add daily exercise. So today begins my challenge, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

What wonderful advice! I would love to hear how this goes. I will add you to my prayers.

Ashley said...

Good luck Sister!! I will think awesome thoughts for you everyday. You can do it!!

Stef said...

Becca, can I add one thing to the list?
Do something nice for yourself daily.