Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 Weeks and 5 Days Old




Well, I have to say I have a pretty amazing little boy. He is very content to just sit a watch. He goes to bed around 9:30ish p.m. and wakes up about 1:30 a.m. and then again about 5:30 a.m. For some reason it is very hard for me to fall back asleep after getting up with him. I started laughing while I was laying in bed this morning because Conner woke up around six and I put him back in his crib around 6:30. I then went and laid down and could not fall asleep. Then Steve's alarm went off, he hit the snooze button and within .2 seconds was snoring again. Then the time had lapsed for his snooze and the alarm went off again. I was still awake and the exact same thing happened again he hit snooze and as if he never woke up was snoring again. I seriously started laughing out loud while laying there because after 15 minutes or so I was STILL AWAKE!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Becca, you are so fun! I can see myself laughing too. Did Steve wake up from your laughter?