7 years ago
Monday, March 2, 2009
I don't really have anything to say but I am really bored so I thought I would write a little. Today is my day off and I woke up expecting to clean my whole house again, just a little refresher, but all I have done all day is dink around on the computer. I haven't had enough umph to do anything. On Friday I was having a lot of cramping and back pain, along with sharp pain shooting down my legs. I was hopeful that something was happening turns out it was just a UTI. Thank goodness for antibiotics. On Saturday we went to the Draper Temple open house, it is a very beautiful temple. I was so amazed to hear how so many of the materials to make the temple came from different places all over the world. I also thought that it was very kind of them to provide refreshments after the open house. That's a lot of people to feed. Remember how the day after Steve hurt his teeth he lost a little more of his canine while brushing? Well, that tooth has been giving him some extra pain so he called the root canal dentist and they got him in today. Turns out he needs another root canal, so he is getting that today at 4:00. He said the worst parts about the first one were the shots that he got. I am just so grateful for these dentist to get everything done so quickly, especially since the baby is due in a week! But I'm pretty sure the only way to get the baby out is by being induced. I don't think he'll come by himself, he's too comfy. So we'll probably have more than a week, I just can't wait till I can take deep breath's again. Steve is getting so impatient. Whenever we are around babies he says, "Are you sure you don't want to be induced?" He can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, woman! I hope you're doing okay today since I'm not at work to ask how you are. Good luck with everything in the next little while and if you need anything, please call me! Okay, I know you probably won't because you're stubborn like that, but please know I'm here if you need anything.
Post a Comment