8 years ago
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Steve hits his nesting period and Conner already had a babysitter
Yesterday I woke up with a little bit of right abdominal pain. By 2:00 I couldn't take it anymore and we went to the doctor's office. They did an ultrasound and blood work. They couldn't find anything with the ultrasound and the blood work hadn't come back so they gave me a shot of Demoral and sent me home till the results came back. I got home and crashed for four hours. When I woke up the pain was excruciating I tried to get to the toilet and I kept weaving from side to side. Steve came up took my temperature and it was 102.5. All I wanted was to be put in to a coma so I didn't have to deal with the pain. I talked to my provider on the phone and she said to go the the ER. Lance, Steve's brother, just happened to call right then to see how we were doing, we asked if he would watch Conner. Steve gave me a blessing and we left. I could barely walk. They hooked me up to an IV and gave me lots of pain meds. They found out it was a severe kidney infection. So they loaded me up and sent me home. The pain is still very strong but it is nice knowing what is going on. As for today Steve has spent most of the morning and and early afternoon cleaning. He mopped the kitchen and entry way, cleaned out the fridge, did laundry, dishes and vacuumed, and did an over all clean up. He has been the one to get up with the baby and today he had so show me how to change the diaper. I am so blessed to have him in my life I couldn't ask for anyone better. I appreciate him to no end. I love you, Babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WOW CONGRATS on little Conner. That is a cute name. That poor little guy and poor little you. Sounds like you did a great job. He looks so cute. That sounded like a rough delivery and rough go after. Hope you are doing better and if I can do anything please call. CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment