8 years ago
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Yesterday I had my 39 week appointment. I am still only dilated to a one but I have effaced more, now I am at 90%. Last night I was having contractions 12 minutes apart, then 9 and then six minutes apart, but then they all of a sudden stopped. I woke up this morning very sore, as if the baby had been pushing down during the night. Today is one of my due dates. If you go by the first day of my last period it's today. It is Sunday if you go by the ultrasound and Tuesday is my due date if you go by the day I ovulated. I think the baby is planning on April. I also woke up with a sore throat and a bit of a cough so I quickly took my 1000 mg of Vitamin C. That stuff is amazing! Yesterday Steve had his dentist appointment. It was suppose to be 2 hours but it ended up being almost 4 hours, he also ended up getting 16 shots in his mouth. The dentist decided that his teeth are worse than he thought and will not be able to use veneers. He will have to have crowns. They prepped his teeth and cemented on some temporary teeth. He will get his permanent teeth in two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment