Thank you for all the kind comments about my miscarriage. It was nice to hear people care.
Steve is at scout camp all week, so I have a few ideas while he is gone. I am going to color and cut my hair and lose 2 lbs this week. I have lost five pounds since June 1st but I still have 16 more pounds to go. This week I am going to force myself to exercise. Any hair color ideas?
Steve took our camera camping or else I would post a picture of the blanket that I made him for Father's Day.
It's going to be a good week!
Steve is at scout camp all week, so I have a few ideas while he is gone. I am going to color and cut my hair and lose 2 lbs this week. I have lost five pounds since June 1st but I still have 16 more pounds to go. This week I am going to force myself to exercise. Any hair color ideas?
Steve took our camera camping or else I would post a picture of the blanket that I made him for Father's Day.
It's going to be a good week!


3 comments:
Go dark...that could be fun! :)
I second that....go dark. Missed you at Marci's!!
Good luck on the weight loss. It is not easy!
Post a Comment