Since I miscarried right before this pregnancy and didn't have a period in between we were guessing on the due date. They decided to just go by the last day I bled from my miscarriage and consider that the first day of my last period. That is where we got March 29, 2011 as a due date. Yesterday I had an ultrasound and they moved my due date up 5 days. Now it is March 24th, which is Steve's birthday! Kind of fun. I'll be surprised if I make it that far. The last two times I have been into the doctor my blood pressure has been high. Dr. Allen said that when I went yesterday it had gone down a little from the time before. Which is good because he said if it hadn't he would put me on blood pressure medication. I told him I think it is because I get excited when I come back to the clinic because I get to talk to people and see old friends. So, he said for me to check my blood pressure three times a week at home. If either number is over 140/90 more than two times I have to go in and get pre-eclampisa labs done. That way they have base amounts that they can look at later on in my pregnancy if it really becomes a problem. Lastly, the diabetes. I've been testing at home and my numbers are too high. He is still going to have me wait until 24 weeks to do the full test. Egh, I DON'T like that drink. I have drank it four times this will be my fifth time. I think the orange is better than the red if I remember or maybe it is the red that is better. Other than that things are looking great, baby is growing well. Everything seems to look good with her. Conner can say the name Megan really well.
7 years ago


4 comments:
That's neat about the due date. Yuck about the other stuff :/. I had toxemia with Preston, and now without fail I walk into that office and my blood pressure spikes. I love that Conner can say her name too! :)We missed you guys this weekend, was your Halloween fun?
yay!!!
You have rough pregnancies. Poor thing. I really like the name Megan, though.
That would be fun to have the baby on Steves B-day! I hope the other stuff goes ok.
Post a Comment