Saturday, March 21, 2009

Simple Pleasures



Last night my sister had a girl's night sleepover at her house. Steve thought that it would be a great idea for me to go and get away. He drove all the way out to Eagle Mountain to get my stuff and brought it back in to P.G. I only made it about 4 hours until I was aching to see my boys. I couldn't go any longer. I was on cloud 9 the whole way home. When I got home I was unloading the stuff that Steve had packed for me. He of course needed to pack some pads for me since I am only 2 wks post partum. On each of the wrapped pads he had written a message with a magic marker with sayings like, I love you, I miss you, and I can't wait to see you. He is the best. Well, back to simple pleasures after pregnancy, sleeping on your stomach, that is the best! Sleeping on your back. Waking up at 8 a.m. and realizing you only had to get up twice in the night. Walking into Conner's room in the morning to check on him and seeing him wide eyed awake and content. Taking naps this is a rarity but hopefully will come around more often. Any one who worked with me at Mt. Timp is probably getting a kick out of the picture with Conner where is has a pacifier in his mouth since I vowed I would never use one. Hee hee. Sometimes that is a simple pleasure.

1 comment:

coleman said...

Your baby is sooo cute!!!! I hope things are going well for you. I finally learned how to blog, YEAH!!!! My blog is mattandcher.blogspot.com. We need to keep in touch